DĖMESIO, nuo šiol serveryje žaidėjai esantys TOP 1,2,3 vietoje gauna VIP, sėkmės žaidime.
Sekite MotoLIFE.LT internete: facebook skype e-mail steam community Image Map

Peržiūrėti temą

Kas naršo čia? 1 svečiai
 Spausdinti temą
www.lionscheapshop.com
hongwei28
Mike Mularkey had heard the rumblings about his job status LeGarrette Blount Jersey , and seen all those reports that claimed he would be fired by the Titans if they lost their playoff opener to Kansas City.

Perhaps he’ll have a little support now.

Tennessee rallied from a 21-3 halftime hole on Saturday to beat the Chiefs 22-21 in their AFC wild-card matchup. It was the first postseason win for the franchise in 14 years, and it left Mularkey feeling a bit vindicated when he addressed a handful of reporters deep inside Arrowhead Stadium.

”I don’t think you guys believe me, when they come in the locker room, there is a look – they’re going to come back and win this game,” he said.

”It’s on the sideline. It always is. It always has been with this team. I wish you guys would give them a little credit for it. They stick together and they’ve got each other’s backs, and they always have. And they came through today when we really needed it.”

When their coach really needed it, too.

Mularkey was asked whether the speculation had an effect on him, and he replied: ”If it has an effect on my family, it has an effect on me. So, yeah. I’d say it had a big effect on me.”

Then, he was asked whether he felt sure no matter what happens in the playoffs.

”No,” he said. ”I haven’t had any support to say that I was (secure). No. I just assumed the worst.”

Good thing he got the best.

Marcus Mariota threw for 205 yards and two touchdowns, the first to himself – the ball was batted back to him and he dived into the end zone – and the second to Eric Decker, a 22-yard strike with about six minutes to go that gave Tennessee its first lead of the game.

Derrick Henry added a career-high 156 yards rushing and another score for the Titans.

”Throughout this entire season, through ups and downs, guys, the energy doesn’t change,” Mariota said. ”You’ve got to give a lot of credit to the guys in that locker room for continuing to believe.”

Meanwhile, the Chiefs squandered another chance for their first home playoff win since January 1994, a stretch of postseason futility that includes heartbreaks of just about every stripe.

”The sick part about this is it’s final Christopher Tanev Jersey ,” Chiefs coach Andy Reid said, ”but the guys that are going back, you have to feel this. Coaches and players, we have to change it around.

”It’s not good enough,” he added, ”and that’s the bottom line.”

As the Titans wait to learn whether a trip to New England or Pittsburgh is on deck, and the Chiefs begin thinking about next season, here are a few more takeaways from the game:

OFFICIATING FUROR: The Chiefs complained vigorously about several calls by the officials, including two in which whistles for forward progress took away fumbles. One led to a Tennessee field goal and the other took away a 2-point conversion that would have given Kansas City a late lead. ”I can’t go there,” Reid said. ”Everything I say, those guys are protected. You can go talk to them. Question them.”

INJURY NOTES: The Titans emerged from the game healthy, while the Chiefs lost emotional leaders on both sides of the ball. All-Pro tight end Travis Kelce left with a concussion in the first half and big defensive tackle Chris Jones left with an ankle injury in the second half. ”Kelce, that hurts,” Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith said. ”A player of his caliber, not having him out there hurts.”

RUNNING ANGRY: Henry had bemoaned his performance as the featured back last week, when he ran 28 times for 51 yards against Jacksonville. He was back in the role Saturday with Demarco Murray still out with an injury, and this time his pounding attack paid dividends. ””I just wanted to have a better performance than I had last week,” he said. ”I just wanted to be able to come out here and execute the plays that were called and help this team and this offense.”

RECORD RALLY: Only two other road teams have rallied from at least 18 down to win a playoff game in NFL history. The Cowboys came back from 21-3 in the first half to beat the 49ers 30-28 in December 1972, and the Lions came back from 27-7 in the second half to beat the 49ers in December 1957.

CHIEFS FUTURE: Smith is still under contract next season, but the cash-strapped Chiefs are expected to trade or release him and turn the team over to first-round pick Patrick Mahomes II.

Meanwhile Authentic Daniel Sedin Jersey , veteran linebackers such as Derrick Johnson and Tamba Hali could be contemplating retirement. ”I know those guys are hurting,” Reid said. ”All those decisions are way down the line.”

Mark Reynolds homered twice and drove in a career-high 10 runs, Max Scherzer won for the first time since June 5, and the Washington Nationals beat the Miami Marlins 18-4 on Saturday night.

Washington has won three straight and scored a combined 35 runs since calling a players-only meeting on Wednesday after falling under .500 for the first time since May 2.

Reynolds (5 for 5) tied his career high for hits and equaled the Nationals’ RBI record.

Reynolds hit a two-run homer in the second inning into the same visitors’ bullpen where his walk-off homer landed on Friday. He followed that up with an RBI double in the second, a two-run single in the fifth, a three-run homer in the sixth, and a two-run single in the seventh.

Washington, which has won 14 straight against Miami, broke it open by batting around the order and scoring a season-best seven runs in the fifth inning.

Scherzer (11-5), who was 0-4 in his previous five starts, pitched seven innings, allowing four runs on four hits – three of which were home runs. The Nationals had been shut out in three of Scherzer’s previous five starts.

Miami starter Wei-Yin Chen (2-6) lasted 4 1/3 innings, allowing seven runs on seven hits.

Bryce Harper had three hits and an intentional walk.

Starlin Castro and J.T. Realmuto hit the first back-to-back home runs of the season for the Marlins in the fourth inning. Yadiel Rivera hit his first homer of the season in the seventh.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Marlins: OF Brian Anderson was out of the lineup for the first time this season. After playing in Miami’s first 90 games, manager Don Mattingly said it was time for a breather. . Mattingly said OF Lewis Brinson (right hip) is still sore and ”doing a little treatment, and that’s all.”

Nationals: Manager Dave Martinez said that RHP Stephen Strasburg (shoulder inflammation) is scheduled to go on a rehab assignment Tuesday with the goal of throwing 50-60 pitches. . OF Victor Robles (hyperextended left elbow) and RHP Koda Glover (right shoulder tendinitis) both played in a Gulf Coast League game Friday. Martinez said Glover is ”progressing well” but that he wouldn’t be pitching in back-to-back games. . C Matt Wieters (left hamstring strain) went 1 for 4 in a rehab start with Double-A Harrisburg and is expected to play again on Sunday before being re-evaluated.

UP NEXT

Marlins: Rookie RHP Trevor Richards (2-5, 5.26 ERA) makes his first start against the Nationals in the series finale.

Nationals: RHP Tanner Roark (3-10, 4.60 ERA) is looking for his first win since June 6. Roark is 5-8 with a 3.99 ERA in 22 games against the Marlins.

FrankJScott
In reply to the lady asking about box printing malaysia, kraft boxes with window, cardboard packaging machine, cbd packaging meaning, I highly recommend this awesome packaging site not to mention custom made boxes with logo, cereal boxes alton towers, window boxes for sale, clear sleeve boxes, printing & packaging companies in sri lanka, cbd packaging uk, game boxes.ir, box packaging, look at this useful packaging tips as well as hemp cigarette boxes, box packaging template, custom boxes world, custom cardboard boxes india, toy boxes for sale, hemp packaging material, custom cookie boxes, anchor text symbol, try this excellent packaging blog for custom made boxes with logo, display boxes for retail, rigid boxes uk, custom made boxes for products, cardboard boxes amazon, custom cardboard boxes sydney, custom packaging boxes with logo, cigarette boxes blog, See More [url=http://www.alcohol-injection.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2261302&p=4708793#post4708793]Best Useful Secure Messaging For Society 5 Advice 63ce0_c

FrankJScott
To the man asking about forex trading uk brokers, forex trading course london, forex trading demo app download apk, forex trading session times uk, I highly recommend this coolest forex trading blog and don't forget btc to usd converter widget, how to learn to trade forex to beginners, btc vs usd calculator, simple forex trading course for beginners, look at this useful forex trading tips not to mention bitcoin vs us dollar chart, forex swing trading strategies that work, how to learn trade forex, btc to usd exchange site, try this newest forex trading info for forex trading for beginners app, best forex trading app in nigeria for beginners, how to trade bitcoin for usdt on bitmart, forex trading jobs manchester, Also don't forget this helpful forex trading advice on top of forex trading for dummies uk, btc usd live chart tradingview, forex trading scams, forex trading app, look at this newest forex trading tips for forex trading course for beginners south africa, how to trade forex app, btc vs usd live, alongside all this excellent forex trading tips alongside all should i trade against btc or usdt, binance btc to usd converter, how do i learn how to trade forex, best forex trading platform app uk, look at this useful forex trading info and don't forget how to learn forex trading youtube, how does forex trading work in south africa, is forex trading is legal in india, the complete foundation forex trading course free, try this excellent forex trading advice for forex trading strategies for beginners pdf download, forex trading full course pdf, forex trading strategies books pdf, forex trading for beginners pdf kenya, Also don't forget this awesome forex trading details alongside all forex trading strategies, forex course reviews, should you trade with btc or usdt pairs, forex trading uk brokers, look at this top rated forex trading details for how much do forex traders make uk, btc to usd chart 2020, how to trade forex in south africa pdf, See More Coolest Forex Trading Advice c13b446

Peršokti į forumą:
©

Sveiki atvykę i MotoLIFE.LT

Sliding login panel with jQuery

You can put anything you want in this sliding panel: videos, audio, images, forms... The only limit is your imagination! article »

Prisijungti

Pamiršote slaptažodį?

Dar ne narys? Registruokis!

Tapkite registruotu nariu ir naudokitės svetainės privilegijimois. Kaip registruotas narys, jūs turėsite keletą pranašumų

Panašios temos

Tema Forumas Ats. Naujausia žinutė
www.lionscheapshop.com MotoLIFE.LT Counter-Strike 1 08-01-2019 03:44:18
www.lionscheapshop.com MotoLIFE.LT GunGame 1 19-11-2018 05:08:47
www.lionscheapshop.com MotoLIFE.LT GunGame 1 09-11-2018 03:39:47
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytojų skaitliukas
www.cs-server.lt
web dizainas: ignart0 | Dizaino kodas: Jaunelis