DĖMESIO, nuo šiol serveryje žaidėjai esantys TOP 1,2,3 vietoje gauna VIP, sėkmės žaidime.
Sekite MotoLIFE.LT internete: facebook skype e-mail steam community Image Map

Peržiūrėti temą

Kas naršo čia? 1 svečiai
 Spausdinti temą
GLASGOW -- Hilary Caldwell was a fraction of a second from climbing one step higher on the podium at
jokergreen0220
GLASGOW -- Hilary Caldwell was a fraction of a second from climbing one step higher on the podium at the Commonwealth Games. Cheap Los Angeles Kings Jerseys . The Victoria swimmer had the lead halfway through Sundays final of the womens 200-metre backstroke, only to be passed by two Australian competitors -- including one right at the wall -- in having to settle for bronze. Caldwell finished 1.27 seconds back of Belinda Hocking for first place, but was just 0.04 seconds off Emily Seebohms silver-medal time of two minutes 08.51 seconds. "I knew it was going to be pretty quick. Those Aussie girls are always fast," said Caldwell, who finished in 2:08.55. "Its never great to be out-touched (at the wall) for any medal. I was just off the silver and a little bit off the gold today. Caldwell was fastest in qualifying, and swam even faster in the final, but wasnt able to hold off either Hocking or Seebohm over the final 100 metres in a race that saw Genevieve Cantin of Lac Beauport, Que., finish seventh and Sinead Russell of Burlington, Ont., wind up eighth. "Belinda is always a back-halfer. Shes negative split them before," said Caldwell. "Thats definitely her strong suit, the back end of the race. I struggled a bit with being sick a bit on and off this year so maybe my fitness isnt quite where it needs to be." Still, the 23-year-old collected Canadas fifth medal at the Tollcross International Swimming Centre through four days of competition. Meanwhile, Remi Pelletier-Roy of Longueuil, Que., added another bronze for Canada in the mens 20-kilometre scratch race -- the countrys first of the Games in cycling -- after the 24-year-old finished third behind New Zealands Shane Archbold and Australias Glenn OShea at the Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome. "The track program came here with big goals and I think getting a medal was the very least we were hoping for," said Pelletier-Roy. "Getting to the last race, it was our last chance to do it so Im pretty happy to put that on the board for us as a program and for myself." After four days of competition in Scotland, Canada sits tied for sixth in the overall medal standings with 18 -- seven gold, three silver and eight bronze. Katerine Savard of Pont-Rouge, Que., wasnt able to add to the tally or match her gold-medal winning performance from the womens 100-metre butterfly in the 50-metre fly, finishing sixth with a time of 26.27 seconds. "To be honest Im a little bit disappointed," said the 21-year-old. "I was expecting faster, but I have the 200-metre butterfly (on Monday) so Im going to focus on that." Englands Francesca Halshall was first in 25.20 seconds, followed by Arianna Vanderpool Wallace (25.53) of the Bahamas and Australias Brittany Elmslie (25.91). Montreals Sandrine Mainville was eighth. "The other girls were just faster than me today," added Savard. "Its not a really good time for me. A small thing can make a big difference." Staying in the pool, Calgarys Yuri Kisil grabbed a surprising fourth-place finish in the mens 100-metre freestyle behind a trio of Aussies. Kisil qualified for the final with the seventh fastest time, but touched in a personal best 49.27 seconds. Aurelie Rivard of Haut-Richelieu, Que., finished fourth in the womens para-swimming 100-metre breaststroke, followed by Katarina Roxon of St. Johns, N.L., in fifth. Ottawas Erika Seltenreich-Hodgson was fifth in the womens 200-metre individual medley, with 17-year-old Sydney Pickrem, who swims out of St-Jerome, Que., finishing eighth. In the only other final involving Canadians, Calgarys Russell Wood finished seventh in the mens 50-metre backstroke. Meanwhile, Torontos Brittany MacLean advanced to the womens 800-metre freestyle final, while Mainville moved onto to the womens 100-metre freestyle final where she will be joined by fellow Montrealers Victoria Poon and Alyson Ackman. Tera van Beilen of Oakville, Ont., and Kierra Smith of Kelowna, B.C., will swim in final of the womens 100-metre breaststroke, while Torontos Martha McCabe failed to advance. Edmontons Richard Funk qualified for the mens 50-metre breaststroke final, but Vancouvers Coleman Allen, as well as Evan White and Gamal Assaad, both of Oakville, failed to advance in the mens 100-metre butterfly. Elsewhere at the Games, Lanni Marchant, from London, Ont., finished fourth in the womens marathon, completing the two-loop course that wound around Glasgow in two hours 31 minutes 14 seconds. Mohammed Ahmed raced to fifth in the mens 5,000 metres on the first day of track and field. The 23-year-old from St. Catharines, Ont., ran 13 minutes 18.88 seconds -- a personal best and the third fastest time ever by a Canadian. "Fifth, you know, I was really close but I gave everything I had, I just made tactical errors," said Ahmed. "I am a bit disappointed, I really wanted to go out there and be right there with those guys. "But I am a bit closer than I was last year and I have another race coming up on Friday (the 10,000 metres) and another Canadian there with me (Cam Levins) which will make it a little bit easier. So I am just going to go out there and have fun." Notes: Sultana Frizell of Perth, Ont., threw a Commonwealth Games record in qualifying for Monday nights womens hammer throw final. The 29-year-old defending champion threw 68.92 metres, almost a full metre better than the rest of the field. ... Canadas mens and womens field hockey teams picked up wins over Trinidad and Tobago as each improved to 1-2. ... Canada lifted the rugby sevens Bowl after beating Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda and the Cook Islands at Ibrox Stadium. The Bowl is awarded to the winner of the consolation bracket, putting the Canadians at ninth overall. Cheap Kings Jerseys Authentic . The CFL will help tackle womens cancers by playing four special "CFL PINK" games this weekend. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . Patton was placed on the restricted list testing positive for a banned amphetamine. Patton took Adderall, a drug commonly used to combat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, late in the 2013 season and then was given a random drug test. http://www.cheaplosangeleskingsjerseys.com/ . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hi Kerry,Love the column and of course the hair! We here in Orange County obviously have a great admiration for Teemu Selanne and have been fortunate to see him play for the last many years and win a championship. With his impending retirement, do you have any good or funny stories you can share with the fans? We know the kind of player he is and what a nice guy he is off the ice, but few of us know what kind of person he is on the ice. Thanks for doing this column, always a great read. Chris from Laguna Niguel Chris:I can tell you first hand that Teemu Selanne is as nice a guy on the ice as he is off of it. While we didnt always agree (as you might expect) I never heard a curse word or disrespectful comment come out of the mouth of the "Finnish Flash"; either directed at me or anyone else. From the very first game that I saw Teemu as a rookie with the Winnipeg Jets, I knew this guy was a very special talent. The rest of the hockey world would quickly recognize just how skilled Teemu was while on his way to scoring 76 goals and winning the Calder Trophy as rookie of the year in the 1992-93 season. (Teemus record remains intact for most goals for a rookie in the NHL.) Teemu always seemed to exude a "boyish" smile when he was on the ice; a signal to me as how much he loved to play the game. I also witnessed acts of kindness that he demonstrated off the ice to arena and parking attendants in the Honda Centre and other NHL cities. An off-ice official of the Calgary Flames once shared with me that Selanne was such a friendly and classy superstar that he could make people around him feel better about themselves; even in their relative insignificance! As nice a guy as Teemu is, I also saw a fierce competitiveness and desire to win. Like all champions he hated losing; but unlike some, Teemu did so with class and grace. The worst I ever got from him at the end of a close loss (when he thought I was less than perfect in my performance) was a saddened look of disappointment and perhaps a slight shake of his head as he exited the ice. If the game was on the line Selanne wanted the puck on his stick. He had pull-away speed and a rifle of a shot that made him a game changer. Teemu always made playyers around him better because he could finish the play. Cheap Adidas Kings Jerseys. We recently witnessed Selannes deep national pride as captain of the Finnish Olympic team in Sochi. The 43-year-old played with speed, youthful energy and determination in leading his team to a bronze medal for his home country. I first encountered that Finnish pride in the 1996 World Cup of Hockey, an NHL-sponsored event as a prelude to the 98 Olympics in Nagano, Japan. I worked a game in Helsinki (Sweden vs. Finland) where the fan atmosphere was more like a U.S. college football game than a hockey game and was like nothing I had ever experienced before. An hour prior to game time fans jammed into the arena end zone, many with their shirt off and face and body painted in Finnish blue. They chanted and sang unceasingly. It also appeared that they consumed a considerable amount of alcohol. Drums were beaten and horns blew. The crowd never sat down in the end zone seats. Instead they stood throughout the whole game shoulder to shoulder and cheered for Teemu Selanne and their other heroes. They were a happy crowd; very loud but not boisterous or unruly. They were having fun watching the game they loved and went wild when Finland won the game. Back in the Officials dressing room I had showered and dressed as the party continued inside the arena. The dressing room door opened and a guy I thought to be Teemu Selanne said, "Hey Kerry do you have any beer in your room?" I thought it to be very unusual but invited Teemu in and told him to help himself. He sat down and we were having a great visit over a few beers when finally Teemu admitted that he really wasnt Teemu Selanne at all but his twin brother Paavo! Paavo Selanne was a real character and said that his brother Teemu told him there is always beer in the refs room. The next time I saw Teemu and told him of the case of mistaken identity his smile changed to a belly laugh over the joke his brother played on us. They are a fun-loving family. Congratulations to Teemu and his family on a tremendous NHL and international career. There is no doubt he will eventually enter the Hockey Hall of Fame. It couldnt happen to a more deserving candidate and nicer guy. When that day happens maybe I will be lucky enough to sit down and enjoy a beer with Teemu and his twin brother Paavo in celebration of this great players career. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

FrankJScott
To the person talking about how to learn mixing and mastering reddit, how much to charge for mixing and mastering reddit, how to mix and master a song on garageband, Online Mixing and Mastering, how to mix and master a song in pro tools, how much does music mastering cost, best app for mixing and mastering, mixing and mastering rates south africa, how to learn mixing and mastering, best mixing and mastering course, price to mix and master a song, how long does it take to learn mixing and mastering, best headphones for mixing and mastering reddit, best mixing and mastering plugins for fl studio, what is the best mixing and mastering software, how much does it cost to get a song mixed and mastered, mixing and mastering services india, how to use abbey road mastering chain, I highly recommend this best online mastering link for how long does mastering a song take, what is mixing and mastering reddit, mixing and mastering studios in south africa, how to mix and master a song, best headphones for mixing and mastering under 3000, best rated mixing and mastering software, mixing and mastering services near me, how long does mastering an album take, difference between mixing and mastering reddit, best books to learn mixing and mastering, how much does mastering cost, price to mix and master a song, best free daw for mastering, best free vst plugins for mixing and mastering, how much does it cost for mixing and mastering, best free mixing and mastering software, best free plugins for mixing and mastering, mixing and mastering salary, is good as well.

FrankJScott
To the person inquiring about does fivem support controller, fivem vehicle list, fivem vehicle shop with stock, fivem vehicle shop leak, fivem server mod packs, best fivem drift maps, fivem mafia house mlo, fivem apple store mlo, I highly suggest this great fivem server url or fivem gta server list, fivem car leaks discord, fivem cars download, fivem car pack leaks, custom fivem cars for sale, fivem police car spawn codes, fivem vehicle shop catalog, fivem maps leaks, alongside all this cool fivem server tips alongside all fivem servers for beginners, fivem server list empty, fivem server packet loss, fivem car pack addon, fivem server package, is nopixel on fivem, fivem keys discord, best fivem servers for beginners 2021, on top of this best fivem server info which is also great. Also have a look at this high rated fivem server info not to mention fivem blips wiki, fivem cars for sale, does fivem support controller, fivem servers romania, fivem keys script, scripts fivem discord portugal, fivem mlo shop, fivem mlo store, and don't forget this new fivem server details on top of fivem mlo free, fivem maps mods, fivem vehicle shop esx, fivem mafia house mlo, fivem vehicles with templates, fivem drift maps, fivem servers like nopixel, how to run fivem server, and don't forget useful fivem server tips which is also worth a look. I also recommend this great fivem server blog and don't forget fivem vehicle id list, fivem leaks websites, fivem vehicle meta merger, fivem servers romania, fivem leo vehicle packs, fivem car pack download, fivem servers status, fivem keys, alongside all this awesome fivem server forum and don't forget fivem vehicle shop bug, custom fivem server for sale, fivem leaks qbus, fivem drag car download, fivem server artifacts, fivem vehicle shop, fivem mafia house mlo, fivem discord whitelist, alongside all top rated fivem server advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great fivem server url for good measure. Check more Updated Fivem Servers Advice 6476981

Peršokti į forumą:
©

Sveiki atvykę i MotoLIFE.LT

Sliding login panel with jQuery

You can put anything you want in this sliding panel: videos, audio, images, forms... The only limit is your imagination! article »

Prisijungti

Pamiršote slaptažodį?

Dar ne narys? Registruokis!

Tapkite registruotu nariu ir naudokitės svetainės privilegijimois. Kaip registruotas narys, jūs turėsite keletą pranašumų

Panašios temos

Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytojų skaitliukas
www.cs-server.lt
web dizainas: ignart0 | Dizaino kodas: Jaunelis